Law 4 Small Business
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Signing a contract? Are you 4-getting something? No retainer fees. Accepts credit cards. Law 4 Small Business (L4SB) is a New Mexico, Florida and Illinois law firm devoted to small and medium sized business. Whether its flat-rate contract review, assistance with intellectual property (trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets), internet law, general business law, corporate formation or strategic planning; L4SB the right choice. L4SB business attorneys and business lawyers are proven business leaders and entrepreneurs. Isn't it time you hire a business attorney or lawyer who has actually been there, and done it before?
- Business History
- Law 4 Small Business (L4SB) was founded in 2011 to address the shortcomings to legal representation for small business. We let business owners follow their business, we take care of the legal aspect!
- Extra Phones:
Call anytime, day or night.: (800) 992-4952
- L4SB exclusively caters to the needs of small business. Flat-rate fees on many popular legal services including contract review and LLC Formation. We operate without Retainer Fees! We offer cost-effective assistance with: General Small Business Issues, Contracts, Agreements, Flat-Rate Contract Review, LLC Corporate Formation, Buying & Selling a Business, Partnerships / Trademarks / Copyrights, Intellectual Property, Strategic Planning, commerce and more. Call us. A little law now can save a lot later.
- Payment method:
- paypal, all major credit cards
- We are located at 8828 Louisiana Blvd NE, Suite A. We are just west of Paseo del Norte and Louisiana. Our office is the southwest most building in the complex.
- North Domingo Baca
- English, Vietnamese
Harper IP Law
- Business Litigation Attorneys, Corporation & Partnership Law Attorneys, General Practice Attorneys, Labor & Employment Law Attorneys, Patent, Trademark & Copyright Law Attorneys, Employee Benefits & Worker Compensation Attorneys, Attorneys, Business Law Attorneys, Franchise Law Attorneys, Personal Property Law Attorneys, Small Business Attorneys, Commercial Law Attorneys
- Other Information:
Free Consultation: Yes
From the start Larry was understanding and compassionate to my situation. After reviewing several convoluted emails he had a strong understanding of my situation and the law governing it. He was straight forward with his advice on how to proceed and best of all honest.
Larry was very helpful in guiding me on a small business dispute. He drafted a good document that met my needs. It wasn't nearly as cheap as rocketlawyer's $1 document that was just fill-in-the-blank not done by a human, but it was worth it for the knowledge that it was made for my situation, and I also got good advice by phone. He also charges by the 10th of an hour so isn't trying to rack up huge fees. He also answered his phone around 7pm on a Friday night to help me further. I would recommend this company.
I engaged Larry when I needed professional feedback on some contract edits a prospective employee was making. I feel he really went above and beyond to make my contract a strong one. He had a quick turnaround time which was something I needed in this instance. And he met all of his committed turnaround times. I'd definitely use him again in the future.
Larry and co provide excellent legal services - which is great for small businesses! I have worked with Larry a few times now, typically with legal contracts, and each time has been a pleasure. Their communication is blazing fast, and their work quality is great too. Try hiring L4SB before any other online firms.
Working with Larry with L4SB was amazing. I was in a need for somebody to explain an issue with Trademarks without any run around or requiring a retainer. He was amazing, met with me within a couple hours and explained everything crystal clear. Gave me the clarity I needed and was super easy to work with. Service like this is Unique these days. Thank You Larry, My decision was perfect.
I read reviews on Yellow Page before I met with Larry and I was not disappointed. He was professional, attentive, and helped me with my need. He accommodated my meeting on a very short notice and turned around the documents quickly. I really appreciate his help.