American Restoration Water & Fire Damage
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- American Restoration Water-Fire LLC is a locally owned and operated New Mexico company. We are here for your Water, Fire and restoration and repair needs, from Water Damage, Fire Damage, Flooding Issues, to Plumbing & Electrical. If your home has been damaged by a broken pipe, flood or a home fire, we will help you get your home back to original condition. At American Restoration Water and Fire We Make Your Home Better. The "One Stop" disaster recovery team - Our business is giving people back their homes, getting them back in business, and putting the disaster behind them as quickly as possible. Disaster can strike at any time. When it does, time is of the essence. From initial response through final inspection, We are your property doctors we have the equipment, personnel, and expertise to meet the demands of a wide-variety of restoration needs. As a preferred property restoration provider we utilize the latest in industry standard pricing and we will bill your insurance directly. As the leading provider of property restoration and reconstruction services, American Restoration excels at comprehensive and effective disaster recovery solutions. Backed by years of industry experience, American Restoration has successfully restored businesses and residences all over New Mexico for over a decade. American Restoration offers a full complement of property restoration services while combining the latest technologies and state-of-the-art restoration techniques with years of experience. Licensed professionals skilled in the field of loss-management ensure that the recovery process is cost-effective and efficient. We pride ourselves in keeping customers and business partners informed throughout the process, responsive to needs and concerns. We deliver quality you can trust, and a commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (505) 798-2590
- * 24 Hour Emergency Water & Fire Damage Restoration * Carpet & Rug Cleaning * Dry out Crawl Spaces * Drywall * Electrical * Board Up Service * Fire Damage * HVAC * Immediate Response Time * Mold Removal * Plumbing Repairs that Caused the Water Damage * Recommended By Leading Insurance Companies * Serving all areas of New Mexico * Sewer Cleanup * We Bill your Insurance Directly
- Payment method:
- mastercard, visa, amex, debit, check, cash, insurance, travelers checks
- English, Spanish
American Restoration Water-Fire Damage Repair & Remodel
- Water Damage Restoration, Board Up Service, Electricians, Fire & Water Damage Restoration, Leak Detecting Service, Altering & Remodeling Contractors, Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems, Building Contractors, Water Damage Emergency Service, Air Conditioning Service & Repair, Disaster Recovery & Relief, Plumbers
- Other Information:
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
I had a valve break on my water heater which flooded my whole utility room over night. After a quick search of reading reviews and checking with approved vendors through my insurance company I chose American Restoration. I am very pleased with their level of detail, high communication and professional standards, and bringing my home back to new. Each department head was very pleasing to work with and brought ease to the whole process. The company took every effort to respect my home and my belongings. They even took the time to follow up on customer service during each step and sent ME a thank you card for choosing their company. Very great experience for the circumstance. I will recommend them to anyone with damage to their home. What was the best is I didn't have to argue with my insurance company, American Restoration took the time to communicate and make the job happen.
The team at American restoration understands how stressful a water emergency can be on a home,not only the structure of the home but also how it can impact us the occupants of the home.They worked hard to making sure that we were kept in the loop and took away a lot of stress.The process could bring a lot of stress but I was very happy with them & the work they did!if anything should ever occur again I would call them straight away,and get my life back to normal. they did a great job and I would recommend them if you simply want your house back without all the run around.
Its been a long road to residential recovery but I have finally arrived. My home needed some major TLC after the huge rainfall a few weeks ago. I reached out to the first company to pop up on my google search ( I was in no position to be selective and just needed fast help). Water was poring in my home for hours before I got home and witnessed the mess. These people are fast and had the ability to put me a ease quickly while they took over. Several weeks of work was overseen by one person who gave me his direct cell phone number and ALWAYS answered my calls. I paid my deductible they took care of the rest with my insurance company who they happened to have a very good relationship with. I am thankful to the entire experience. YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!!
I was recently contacted by American Restoration Water and Fire and asked to post a review. I think it was brave of the team since it was not perfect and smooth. However, I am pleased with the effort to get reviews by any company since that means client experience means SOMETHING to them. So for that my reveiw goes from 3 stars to 4. My pipes broke in November 2011. This type of experience is almost a nightmare. I believe getting anywhere with my insurance company would have been impossible without the help of American Restoration Water and Fire. They had great relationships and a very good understanding of my policy coverage. My biggest complaint was the time factor. Somedays it seemed impossibly long to make progress. All in all if it ever happened again I would not dare call a different company. My home is my home again. (maybe better)
We had a water leak that occured in the second story of our 3 story home.It caused damage to the first and third level of our home. We called American Restoration after dealing with a different company when a co-worker recommend American Restoration. We had problems with our insurance company and adjuster. The project was at a stand still and actually getting worse because of the water damage. Mark took over and with his construction background he was very competent in organizing progress with my homes contruction. With his business and professional background he delt beautifully with my insurance company. He understands the emotional pressure the homeowner is dealing with and never lost his patience. The only reason for the 4 instead of 5 stars was for our expectations of completion by Feb. 1st. It eneded up taking anthe additional 2 weeks. Overall it wentto very smooth over the courseplace of 3 months. Thank you endlessly American Restoration.
It was a refreshing experience to have a professional taking over an overwhelming project with confidence and competence. From the first conversation to the last encounter I was always kept informed. I would recommend American Restoration for anyone who will be in a large project like mine. We had over 4 months of almost daily dealings and I was very happy wih the outcome.