Albuquerque CoinsAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Need some extra cash? Curious about a coin you have found? Selling an inherited coin collection?
Albuquerque Coins offers the highest price for your items. Whether it is silver or gold, we will do the best we can to buy your material. No coin collection is too big or too small!
- Antique and Estate jewelry
- Coins, US or Worldwide
- Foreign Exchange coins and Currency
- Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium Bullion
- Diamonds We are a broker for:
- Silver and Gold American Eagles
- Maple Leaves
- Generic one ounce and ten ounce silver bars
- 90% Silver coins, one dime to $1000 bags Albuquerque Coins is fast, friendly, and fair. Let us give you the return on investment pieces at prices that exceed your imagination. Contact us today and see what we can do for you! Warning: Don't be taken advantage of by those big companies that advertise on TV. You will mail them your jewelry and they will offer the lowest price possible. At Albuquerque Coins we will give you the best rate we can!
- Comanche, Jewelry, estates, gold, jewelry, platinum, silver
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, discover, amex
- Laramie Square
Albuquerque Coins And Jewelry
- Collectibles, Jewelry Designers, Antiques, Novelties, Jewelry Repairing, Guns & Gunsmiths, Coin Dealers & Supplies, Appraisers, Gold, Silver & Platinum Buyers & Dealers, Hobby & Model Shops, Jewelry Buyers, Real Estate Appraisers, Jewelers, Stamp Dealers, Sports Cards & Memorabilia, Precious & Semi-Precious Stones, Appraisers-Business, Commercial & Industrial
We had a fantastic experience with Albuquerque Coins! Peter provided excellent customer service and is very knowledgeable. We will certainly visit Peter at Albuquerque coins first anytime we are looking for coins and jewelry and highly recommend you visit the store!!Share Review
Horrible service. Walked in and greeted the owner and asked if he had some time to look over some coins..."NO" was his reponse. I was taken aback but managed to start showing him some coins that he ended up making a offer on but after a few minutes he said "you know, forget it" and brushed me off! Unbelievable! How's this guy stay in business? I'll never go back.Share Review