Orleans County Mental HealthAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- The County Department of Mental Health is a state-licensed clinic that offers a variety of comprehensive programs in psychiatry, psychology, nursing and social work. It provides crisis intervention services that include court evaluations and consultations. The department also offers individual, family and group counseling, case management, and medication monitoring and evaluation services. Additionally, it organizes various education, day and outreach programs. The County Department of Mental Health operates a psychosocial club that provides a range of recreational opportunities for people with serious and pervasive mental disorders. It offers access to a regional action telephone line and maintains a location in Albion, N.Y.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (585) 589-6647
Fax Number: (585) 589-6647
- Family & Relationship Counseling
- Group Therapy
- Orleans County Admin Bldg
Orleans County Mental Health Services
County Of Orleans
- Marriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors, Mental Health Services, Physicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry, Mental Health Clinics & Information