Timothy S. Hart, Tax Attorney and CPA
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- If you have unfiled tax returns, owe back taxes to the IRS or New York State, or have received a notice that you are under criminal investigation, the good news is you can often work out a reasonable solution. This can result in a payment plan you can afford or in some cases a compromise to pay less than the amount you owe. To get the best possible outcome you need an experienced tax attorney on your side who knows the ins and outs of how the system works. Your experienced tax attorney will handle everything for you so you never have to personally deal with the IRS or New York State directly. Attorney Timothy S. Hart has been helping clients solve their tax problems for over 20 years. Mr. Hart is also a Certified Public Accountant and his firm can provide you with all the services youll need to solve your tax problems efficiently. Dont Wait! Its never too early or too late to consult with an experienced tax attorney. When tax matters are not resolved in a timely manner the IRS or New York State may seize your assets and in some cases pursue criminal charges. So no matter how big or small your tax case may be, give us a call today for a no-cost consultation and let us help you put your tax problems behind you. Contains attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (516) 714-3980
Fax: (866) 936-1810
TollFree: (800) 714-7592
- Tax Law; Tax Crimes/Investigation; Offers in Compromise; Unfiled Tax Returns; Bankruptcy Services; Tax Payment Plans; Unfiled Tax Returns; Bankruptcy Services; Tax Payment Plans; Tax Settlements; Taxpayers Rights; Tax Planning; Taxpayers Rights; Tax Planning; Tax Audits; Income Tax; Criminal Taxation; Criminal Tax Audits; Employment Tax; Estate and Gift Taxation; Federal Estate and Gift Taxation; Federal Income Tax; Federal Tax Controversies; Federal Taxation; Fiduciary Income Tax; Individual Taxation; Inheritance Tax; State Income Tax; Sales and Use Tax; State Tax Controversies; State Taxation; Tax Appeals; Tax Certiorari; Tax Collection; Tax Controversies; Tax Evasion; Tax Fraud; Tax Legislation; Tax Incentives; Tax Shelters; Tax Litigation; Taxation of Foreign Nationals; Corporate Income Tax; Closely Held Corporations; Corporate Criminal Law; Corporate Fiduciary Law; Corporate Tax Planning; Corporate Tax Controversies; Corporate Taxation; Nonprofit Corporations; Corporate Formation; Family Corporations; Tax Deferred Exchanges; Like Kind Exchanges; unfiled tax; tax returns; Local Taxation.
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards
- Serving the Bronx, Staten Island,Brooklyn, Queens, Manhatten, Long Island, Westchester, Sullivan, Ulster, Orange, Dutchess, Rockland, and Yonkers.
- Downtown Albany
- 24 Hour Emergency Service Available
- AICPA and New York State Bar National Association of Tax Professionals BBB Accredited www.taxattorneyirs.com
- Financial Services, Accounting Services, Accountants-Certified Public, Taxes-Consultants & Representatives, Tax Reporting Service, Tax Attorneys, Attorneys, Administrative & Governmental Law Attorneys
A trustworthy tax lawyer. I had created a rather large tax liability with both NY State and the IRS. After speaking with various people, Timothy Hart came highly recommended as someone I should meet. I quickly realized that this was the person I needed. He created payment plans for both NYS and the IRS that will repay my liability without causing major disruptions to my finances. I am very grateful to Timothy and would recommend his services to anyone.
Best decision I ever made. I hadn't filed my tax returns in a few years due to procrastination, not having the money to pay the taxes, and fear because I knew I'd owe a large amount with all the penalties and interest added on. But I finally had to deal with the situation and I am glad I did. After doing some online searches I found Timothy S. Hart's tax law firm. Tim put my mind at ease by explaining my options and what to expect of the entire process. Every step of the way he kept me informed on where things stood and what to expect. Tim has many years of experience and seems to have handled every possible situation when it comes to tax issues. It was fantastic to have him handle everything on my behalf so I never spoke to the IRS myself. He did everything! Ultimately, we set up a tax payment plan that I could afford. I cannot recommend Timothy and his firm highly enough for anyone that has back tax issues they want to resolve to be able to move on with their lives again.