Olive Garden Italian Restaurant
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming dining experience and Italian hospitality to everyone who walks in the door. Today, our 800+ restaurants have evolved with our customers’ favorites in mind. Inspired by Italian generosity and love of amazing food, our menu is always expanding to ensure that there is something new to try and something everyone will enjoy. That means you can indulge in classic Italian favorites like Chicken Parmigiana and Fettuccine Alfredo served with the salad and breadsticks you love. And take your pick from our scrumptious appetizers, entrées, desserts, wines and specialty drinks. Plus, explore special menus with children’s, gluten-sensitive and lighter fare options. Or order it all ToGo and have your favorite food ready for pickup. At Olive Garden, we believe that life is better together and everyone is happiest with family, however you define it. Which is why we encourage togetherness in everything we do. OWNER INFORMATION Bill Darden was just 19-years-old when he opened his first restaurant in 1938. It was a 25-seat luncheonette in Waycross, Ga., called The Green Frog and promised “Service with a Hop”. He went on to open the first Olive Garden in Orlando, Florida in 1982. Olive Garden continues to be the number one full-service Italian restaurant company in the country with more than 800 restaurants bringing Italian hospitality to hungry people around the world.
- Never Ending Pasta Bowl is back. Enjoy endless combinations of your favorites at Olive Garden, starting at $9.99. You pick the pasta, sauce and topping to craft your Never Ending Pasta Bowl. Choose from pastas like Rigatoni or Cavatappi, sauces like Traditional Marinara or Alfredo and toppings like Meatballs or Grilled Chicken. With Never Ending Pasta Bowl, the combinations are endless. Create yours tonight at Olive Garden. And as always, you can order from our regular menu, featuring every day favorites like Chicken Parmigiana or our famous Tour of Italy, best enjoyed with a glass of one of our Italian wines. And since there’s always room for dessert, finish your meal off with our impossibly creamy Tiramisu or Zeppoli, dusted with powdered sugar and served with chocolate sauce. No matter what you order, every night is a good night for Olive Garden. We’re All Family Here.
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, discover, all major credit cards, amex, debit, diners club
- North Pointe
- Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, Take Out Restaurants, American Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants
- Other Information:
Bike Parking: No
Good For Family: Yes
Good For Groups: Yes
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Family Style, American, Italian, European, Continental, Omelets
Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, Wine
Takes Reservations: No
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Average
The service was terrible. First off, our waiter gave one of us the wrong meal. 2 of my relatives got the same thing, I want to say it was some sort of peach glazed chicken, but I am not 100%. Anyways, apparently it was supposed to come with 2 pieces of chicken, one that we ordered was perfectly fine, but the other was clearly half the size. (We think they took one piece and tore it in half.) I am from Atlanta, and have been to an Olive Garden there several times, and it was decent. However, this location is not the best with service or quality of food. To me, a lot of the chain restaurants here in Albany are not as good as other locations, because of the quality of the workers. So if your a huge Olive Garden fan, just travel to Tifton or your next nearest location, it will be far more worth it.