This place is like make-up on a pig. Set in Alashi*ttownmeda's north west end this place reeks of fish from the hordes of prostitutes and the adjacent habor. If se unknowingly books you in this hell under no sercomsrances accept a third floor room unless you enjoy the smell of human poop and Vasselline, and hear men screaming till dawn.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Extended Stay America Oakland - AlamedaAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
Property Location With a stay at Extended Stay America Oakland - Alameda in Alameda, you'll be convenient to Jack London Square and Oakland Museum of California. This aparthotel is within close proximity of USS Potomac and Kaiser Convention Center.
Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 121 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. 32-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include desks and microwaves, as well as phones with free local calls.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in the lobby.
Dining A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include laundry facilities, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and an elevator (lift). Free self parking is available onsite.
- Payment method:
- diners club, master card, visa, amex, discover, check
- With a stay at Extended Stay America Oakland - Alameda in Alameda, you'll be convenient to Jack London Square and Oakland Museum of California. This aparthotel is within close proximity of USS Potomac and Kaiser Convention Center.
- West End, Marina Village
- Fitness Center, Private Bath Hotel Pool
- Hotels, Corporate Lodging, Lodging, Hotels-Apartment