Had been taking my pets there for years, but when my daughter's hamster became very sick with wet tail disease...they would not see us. They were still open for another 45 minutes! I was willing to pay for the treatment or to put the hamster down. I was told that it was "just a hamster" and to call back tomorrow if it was still alive. He suffered for 4 more hours before passing away. We never went back to Sigler's! W... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Sigler Animal HospitalAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
Appointment Only HoursMon - Fri8:00 am - 12:00 pm, 2:00 pm - 6:00 pmSat8:00 am - 2:00 pmSunClosed
- General Info:
- The Sigler Animal Hospital is committed to providing convenient, competitively priced, top quality veterinary care. Our complete full-service small animal and exotic pet care facility in Akron, Ohio has been providing excellence since 1955 in medical, surgical and dental care, boarding and grooming. The comfort and well being of our patients is always our top priority. We regularly consult with local and national experts in cardiology, radiology, surgery, dentistry and internal medicine to be sure we are providing the best possible care for your pet. Please call before coming in to schedule an appointment! From 12pm-2pm we are closed for lunch, but are still available for medication pick-up & phone calls. All walk-ins are charged an extra fee and depending on scheduled appointments, will have to be worked in and may have a wait. Payment Options: Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and CareCredit Full payment is due at time of service. We are not a 24 hour practice.
- Business History
- Sigler Animal Hospital is a family owned veterinary practice. It was started in 1955 by Robert Sigler Sr. In 1993, his older son, Robert G. Sigler, took over as business owner. His brother, William K. Sigler, and himself are veterinarians at the practice.
- Extra Phones:
Akron Veterinary Referral - After Hours Emergency: (330) 665-4996
Phone: (330) 724-3156
Fax: (330) 724-4808
- Dermatology, Dentistry, Ultrasound, Laser Light Therapy, Surgery, House Calls Made, Boarding & Grooming, Cat Adoption
- Advantage II, Advantage Multi, Bravecto, Capstar, Comfortis, Frontline Plus, Heartgard Plus, Interceptor, Iverhart Max, K9 Advantix, Nexgard, Revolution, Sentinel, Seresto, Trifexis
- Payment method:
- discover, amex, visa, mastercard
- Price Range:
- Most affordable pet care in the area!
- Firestone Park Area
- Firestone Park
- Wheelchair Accessible, Off-street Parking
- Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinarians, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Animal Health Products, Veterinarian Emergency Services, Pet Services, Pet Grooming, Veterinary Labs, Veterinary Specialty Services