Community Support Services IncAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- * Community Support Services, Inc. provides services to Summit County adults who have been diagnosed with severe and persistent mental illnesses such as schizophrenia, major depression, bi-polar disorder, anxiety disorders and dementias. The agency provides psychiatric and nursing services, case management, counseling, employment and housing services. Individuals believing they or someone they love would benefit from services provided by Community Support Services, Inc. should call the Summit County Adult Mental Health Admissions Department and ask to schedule an intake with a Community Support Services Inc. intake worker. ASSOCIATION An Affiliate of the County of Summit Alcohol, Drug Addiction and Mental Health Services (ADM) Board Spoken Languages: Interpreters are available as needed.
- **Community Psychiatric Supportive Treatment Services (CPST)** The agency provides a variety of services designed to reduce the obstacles to recovery and enable individuals to live as independently as possible in the community. The CPST service is comprised of case managers known as Community Rehabilitation Specialists (CRS) who assist individuals in obtaining case management, counseling, crisis Intervention, health and dental care, housing, income support and entitlements, peer support, family and community support, vocational rehabilitation services and protection and advocacy services. **Psychiatric Services** Community Support Services provides a full range of psychiatry and psychology services, including comprehensive evaluations, psychotropic medication management, neurological testing and counseling. Services are provided in outpatient, inpatient, correctional, and nursing home settings. **Residential Treatment Services** Residential treatment facilities provide twenty-four hour supervision and support. the Residential Program is a transitional program designed to habilitate the participants to live as independently in the community as soon as possible upon discharge. **Employment Services** Community Support Services, Inc. offers employment services to enable individuals to work in either a competitive work environment or a supported environment. Programs available are Clean Sweep, A janitorial service and Work Tech, an employment placement service.
- Payment method:
- C.S.S. Main campus at 150 Cross St. & 640 Wolf Ledges is located at the intersections of Wolf Ledges Pkwy and Thornton St. The main campus is 1 block N. of the Akron Main Post Office
- Downtown Akron
Accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF)
Certified and Licensed by the Ohio Department of Mental Health
Member of the Better Business Bureau
- Mental Health Clinics & Information, Counseling Services, Drug Abuse & Addiction Centers, Psychologists, Mental Health Services, Social Service Organizations