Olive Garden Italian Restaurant
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Buy One, Take One is back and better than ever! Choose one of our delicious Buy One, Take One Italian entrées, and choose another classic Italian entrée to take home. And as always, start with unlimited salad and freshly baked breadsticks, on us. All starting at $12.99. Try one of our two new entrées, Pot Pie Italiano Chicken con Broccoli and Pepperoni Fettuccine Alfredo, but only for a limited time. Our Pot Pie Italiano is a little taste of home, bursting with Italian cheeses, cavatappi pasta, grilled chicken and our homemade alfredo in a flaky pie crust. And our Pepperoni Alfredo is a flavorful new twist on everyone’s favorite dish. Also, don’t forget to top off your meal by choosing from our selection of award winning wines!
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, all major credit cards
- Park Central Shopping Ctr
- Park Central Area
- Restaurants, Take Out Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, American Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants
- Other Information:
Take Out: Yes
Cuisines: Mediterranean, American, Fast Food, Italian, European, Continental
Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, Wine
01/19/2011Provided by Citysearch -
Olive Garden Italian Restaurant, Abilene Texas
Todays big news, Today around 11:30-100pm several of the Realtors got together to do an Agent only open house. Happens a lot now that there are so many homes on the market. Sometimes theres food a huge plus in my book snacks always good. None of that today. Just gift cards. I was lucky enough to win a $25 Gift card to Olive Garden. Going to take the Office to lunch on it maybe Friday or next week.
It is true that all OG's are alike but the food is great. I have tried other Italian Restuarants within the same price range and so far OG has beaten them hands down in my book. The atmosphere is relaxing and peaceful. Always have had good service at this OG.
If you've been to one Olive Garden, you've been to them all, and this one is no different. But that's not a put-down because OG restaurants are actually quite pleasing to most people. The OG chain is one of the one of the very best when it comes to standardizing their food quality and service nationwide. But somebody needs to clue them in on the fact that the piped in music by Dean Martin and Frank Sinatra--not forgetting Nat Cole's "Mona Lisa"--does NOT constitute an authentic Italian ambiance. Another minor irritation is the small spoons that they give you for your soup; clearly they are hoping that your arm will tire before you have a chance to ask for a refill.
That said, this OG, like all the rest of them, is a pretty darn good place to eat.